These instructions will guide you through setting up your PA.net E-mail account in Microsoft Outlook XP (2003). When you are done you will be able to send messages to and receive them from people all over the world!
- Open Outlook. You may have an icon on your desktop, or it may be located on your START button.
- Click Tools and then choose E-mail Acounts from the drop down list.
- Select Add a new e-mail account and click Next.
- Select POP3 or IMAP and click Next.
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear to people when you send them e-mails in the Your Name blank.
- Enter your PA.net E-mail address in the E-mail address blank (for example, email@example.com).
- Enter your PA.net login ID in the User Name blank, this can be found on your signup sheet.
- Enter your PA.net password in the Password blank, check Remember Password if you don't want to enter it when you check for e-mail.
- Enter mail.pa.net for POP3 or imap.pa.net for IMAP in the Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server blank.
- Enter smtp.pa.net in the Outgoing mail (SMTP) server blank, click Next.
- You should now be seeing the congratulations screen. This completes the setup of your PA.net email address. Click FINISH.
If you wish to add another email address using the same inbox, return to the beginning and repeat for the next email address.